Jesses Yard Work
Fall cleanups are done on a per bid basis.
In order to be on the schedule, it needs to be paid in full first.
What is included with a standard Fall Cleanup?
- Power Bagging of the leaves
- Power Blowing out garden, mulch and rock beds of foreign debris
- Edging sidewalks (by request for an additional charge)
- Grass Cutting
- Grass, clippings, twigs and leaves are bagged and left for the city to collect. Removal and disposal is provided as well for an additional charge.
- Fall cleanups are done over the course of 1 – 2 services.
- Power De-Thatching (This is an extra charge service)
- This is a power rake that will do a much more thorough job of getting the thatch up from the base of the grass. This type of de-thatching is only recommended for certain lawns and every 2 – 3 years.
A typical residential lot with a couple of trees usually runs $350.00 for a fall cleanup. A $75.00 removal and disposal charge would be on top of this if I cannot leave everything at the street for the city to collect. I only do these by bids, so please only use these numbers as a guideline.
Edging & Power De-Thatching are not included in the base cleanup pricing.
We cover Blaine, Coon Rapids & parts of Anoka, Andover, Lino Lakes & Brooklyn Center / Champlin.
For a price, you can Text or Email your address and the best way to contact you. You can also fill out the form below. You are welcome to call but this time of year we are not in the office as much so text or email works best.
Thanks for viewing the page!
Jesses Yard Work, Inc.