Jesses Yard Work
Fall clean-ups are done on a per bid basis.
Most city lots with 1 – 2 trees in the Blaine, Coon Rapids area are around $300.00 which includes removal.
What is included with a standard Fall Clean-up?
- Power Bagging of the leaves
- Power Blowing out garden, mulch and rock beds of foreign debris
- Edging sidewalks (by request for an additional charge)
- Grass Cutting
- Grass, clippings, twigs and leaves are bagged and left for the city to collect. Removal and disposal is provided as well for an additional charge.
- Fall cleanups are done over the course of 1 – 2 services.
- Power De-Thatching (This is an extra charge service)
- This is a power rake that will do a much more thorough job of getting the thatch up from the base of the grass. This type of de-thatching is only recommended for certain lawns and every 2 – 3 years.
What does a typical residential lot cost?
A typical residential lot with a couple of small trees usually runs $300.00 for a fall cleanup. I only do these by bids, so please only use these numbers as a guideline.
Edging & Power De-Thatching are not included in the base cleanup pricing.
We cover Blaine, Coon Rapids & parts of Anoka, Andover, Lino Lakes & Brooklyn Center / Champlin.
How do I get a price or get on your schedule?
For a price, you can fill out the form below, text or email your address and be sure to put in the comments that you are looking for a Fall Cleanup Price You are welcome to call but this time of year we are not in the office as much so text, email or the form below works best.
Be sure to check out our FaceBook Page here.
Thanks for viewing the page!
Jesses Yard Work, Inc.