Jesses Yard Work (Fall Cleanup)
Fall cleanups are done on a per bid basis.
What is included with a standard Fall Cleanup?
- Power Bagging of the leaves and thatch
- This is only offered during the Spring and Fall cleanup services
- Power Blowing out garden, mulch and rock beds of foreign debris
- Edging sidewalks (by request for an additional charge)
- Grass Cutting
- Grass, clippings, thatch, twigs and leaves are bagged and left for the city to collect. Removal and disposal is provided as well for an additional charge.
- Fall cleanups are done over the course of 2 guaranteed services.
- If only 1 service is done, Spring cleanup is done at no additional charge. Again, as long as you have signed up and paid in full for both services prior to the 1st service being completed.
- Power De-Thatching (This is an extra charge service)
- This is a power rake that will do a much more thorough job of getting the thatch up from the base of the grass. This type of de-thatching is only recommended for certain lawns and every 2 – 3 years.
- If you are a current lawn mowing customer in good standing with paying your invoices on time, I will do the service and bill you after the 1st service has been completed. I will not do the 2nd service until the invoice for the 1st service has been paid in full.
- For those customers that are not on a regular cutting service, I will only do the service if you either pay for the work in advance or give me your credit card information for payment upon the completion of the 1st service. In 2018 I was stuck for over $3500 of un-paid work done and I cannot have this happen again.
A typical residential lot with a couple of trees usually runs $350.00 for a fall cleanup with a $75.00 removal and disposal charge if I cannot leave everything at the street for the city to collect. I only do these by bids, so please only use these numbers as a guideline.
Edging & Power De-Thatching are not included in the base cleanup pricing.
Thanks for viewing the page!
Jesses Yard Work, Inc.