Snow Plow Services for Blaine & Coon Rapids.
2020 / 2021 Snow Season pricing
For a Snow Blowing Service, Please click here!
Basically, there are 2 styles of driveways in about 90% of the homes in our area.
3 Car Taper: This is the most popular type of driveway and it is wider at the garage (about 3 cars wide) and narrows to a smaller width at the street.
2 or 3 Car Full: If the driveway at the garage is about the same width all the way down to the street.
The prices listed below assume the driveway is no longer than 60′ (very typical for a city lot driveway in our area) & that you have paid for the service in full before the 15th of November or by the 1st plowing to be done (whichever comes 1st). They also assume you live in the Blaine or Coon Rapids area. In rare instances, these prices can vary based on obstructions such as fencing and landscaping or limited areas to put the snow. Spaces are limited and fill up quickly.
Snow Plowing Services
If paid for the season (from 1st snow fall to April 20th, 2021)
3 Car Taper (with a seasonal agreement)
$725.00 with a 2″ trigger (anytime the final snowfall is 2″ or more)
$825.00 with a 1″ trigger (anytime the final snowfall is 1″ or more)
$925.00 with a 1/2″ trigger (anytime the final snow is 1/2″ or more)
2-3 Car Full (with a seasonal agreement)
$700.00 with a 2″ trigger
$800.00 with a 1″ trigger
$900.00 with a 1/2″ trigger
If you choose to pay after each service
(Note, I can not do the next service till the previous service is paid in full. Also, travel charge could be added if we have already serviced your area when you call)
Per Time Service with seasonal agreement (Not longer than 60′ and 3 cars wide)
$45.00 per plow service or $55.00 to include shoveling the sidewalk and steps (as long as the sidewalk is not longer than 10′) to the house. Snow cannot be more than 4″. Add $3.00 per inch for every inch over 4″
Explanation of services:
If your driveway is longer than the standard 60′ or your driveway curves to the street, I would need to give you a bid. Should you have a City-Sidewalk that is parallel to the street and you want this shoveled off, please ask for a separate bid as this is not included in the prices above. Also, keep in mind if you have decorative walls or flowers bordering your driveway, I would also need to give you a bid.
What is included with your seasonal Snow Plowing agreement:
- shoveling the sidewalk to the house (not more than 10′)
- Placing guide stakes at the edges of the driveway to give a visual guide of where the driveway meets the lawn.
- The depth of snow does not matter unless it’s more than 10″ with any single snow fall. A $30.00 surcharge needs to be added to pre-paid yearly contracts with these very rare snow falls. (We have had 3 in the last 5 years) This does not affect the pay as you go service.
- Salting the sidewalks (to the front door) would be an additional $5.00 per application or $75.00 per year.
- If the city pushes the snow back in front of your driveway after I have plowed, I will return if called to clear out when I can.
- Season starts at 1st snow and goes through April 20th.
- Snow Fall depths are based on the Blaine Airport total
For a Snow Blowing Services, see my web page here: