Snow Plow Services for Blaine & most of Coon Rapids.
2023 / 2024 Snow Season pricing
For a Snow Blowing Service, Please click here!
Basically, there are 2 styles of driveways in about 90% of the homes in our area. 2 or 3 car full or 3 car taper. These driveways are typically straight or very shallow curves. Outside these styles, I would have to give a bid for.
The prices listed below assume that you have paid for the service in full before the 1st of November or by the 1st plowing to be done whichever comes 1st. They also assume you live in the Blaine or Coon Rapids area. In rare instances, these prices can vary based on obstructions such as fencing and landscaping, curved driveways or limited areas to put the snow. Spaces are limited and fill up quickly.
Snow Plowing Services
|2023 / 2024 Seasonal Pricing (NO – SHOVELING)|
|$990.00 with a 2″ trigger |
$1260.00 with a 1″ trigger
$1550.00 with a 1/2″ trigger
|2023 / 2024 Seasonal Pricing (WITH – SHOVELING)|
|$1250.00 with a 2″ trigger |
$1600.00 with a 1″ trigger
$1900.00 with a 1/2″ trigger
|*Shoveling Includes up to 1 foot in front of the garage door or obstacles in the driveway and the sidewalk up to the front door (up to 10′ of sidewalk)|
|2023 / 2024 Seasonal Pricing Pay As You Go|
|Per Time Service with seasonal agreement (Driveway not longer than 60′ and 3 cars wide)|
$55.00 per plow service or $70.00 to include shoveling the sidewalk and steps (as long as the sidewalk is not longer than 10′) to the house. Snow cannot be more than 3″. Add $10 per inch for every inch over 3″
|If you choose to pay after each service|
I can only do this with a credit card on file and the ok to charge it after each service.
Explanation of services:
If your driveway is longer than the standard 60′ or your driveway curves to the street, I would need to give you a bid. Should you have a City-Sidewalk that is parallel to the street and you want this shoveled off, please ask for a separate bid as this is not included in the prices above. Also, keep in mind if you have decorative walls or flowers bordering your driveway, I would also need to give you a bid.
What is included with your seasonal Snow Plowing agreement:
- shoveling the sidewalk to the house (not more than 10′)
- Placing guide stakes at the edges of the driveway to give a visual guide of where the driveway meets the lawn.
- The depth of snow does not matter (for prepaid customers) unless it’s more than 10″ with any single snow fall. A $50.00 surcharge needs to be added to pre-paid yearly contracts with these very rare snow falls. (We have had 3 in the last 7 years) This does not affect the pay as you go service.
- Salting the sidewalks (to the front door) would be an additional $15.00 per application or $125.00 per year.
- If the city pushes the snow back in front of your driveway after I have plowed, I will return if called to clear out when I can at no extra charge as long as you have called within 6 hours of the city blocking the driveway. Otherwise the we will not be able to remove the snow as it will have already turned to ice.
- Season starts at 1st snow and goes through April 20th.
- Snow Fall depths are based on the Blaine Airport total.
For a Snow Blowing Services, see my web page here: