Jesses Yard Work (Spring / Fall Cleanup)
Click here for a better explanation of Spring Cleanups
Spring & Fall cleanups are done on a per bid basis.
A list of services offered with Spring Fall Cleanups are:
- Front Mounted De-Thatching Rake
- This is done by attaching a stiff rake to the front of my mower and loosening the dead thatch that can choke off your grass
- This also will loosen the leaves for easier pickup
- Power De-Thatching
- This is a power rake that will do a much more thorough job of getting the thatch up from the base of the grass. This type of de-thatching is only recommended for certain lawns and every 2 – 3 years.
- Power Bagging of the leaves and thatch
- This is only done in the spring & fall. I do not offer bagging services throughout the rest of the season. It takes too long to attach and detach the bagging system.
- Blowing out garden and rock beds of foreign debris
- Edging sidewalks (by request)
- Grass Cutting
A typical residential lot with a couple of trees usually runs $150.00 for a spring cleanup and $295.00 for a fall cleanup. I only do these by bids, so please only use these numbers as a guideline. Edging & Power DeThatching are not included in the base cleanup pricing.
Thanks for viewing the page!
Jesses Yard Work, Inc.